|Remuneration:||to be discussed |
Job descriptionWunderman Thompson Tech
inspire people to engage online through digital solutions, driving growth for world-leading brands and retailers.How?
We create, support, and improve digital engagements, across leading platforms from website to commerce and we work with some of the biggest and most exciting brands around, such as Calvin Klein, MAC, Nestlé, Sainsbury’s, Selfridges, Shell, Tiffany & Co. and Tommy Hilfiger.
Part creative agency, part consultancy and part technology company, Wunderman Thompson are unique in our ability to connect world-class strategic thinking and creative insight with deep executional capability across technology and operations. Together, this enables us to deliver winning commerce and tech solutions across all major digital routes to market worldwide.
We’re part of WPP, a creative transformation company who use the power of creativity to build better futures for people, planet, clients and communities.Tell me more!
We are a diverse team of 4000+ tech and commerce experts across more than 50 offices worldwide. We believe that growth through commerce and tech which begins with connected customer experiences that amplify the brand and drive business outcomes.
Our reputation is based on our people, and we believe we have some of the best in the business – people who are inspired, energetic and straight-talking, and who really want to understand both our clients and their customers. We are happiest when we are innovating and shaping the future of commerce. We live and breathe our values and take pride in what our people achieve, empowering and respecting every one of them.
As our business grows internationally, we’re looking for new people to join us on our journey to inspire and take a key role in shaping some of the best commerce solutions, services and websites in the world. Working as a team, no problem is insurmountable; we share in our client’ successes and believe that anyone can show creative bravery no matter what their role is in the team.Key responsibilities:
What we want from you:
- Manage and grow the businesses client portfolio, creating year-on-year growth in brands and revenue
- Develop lasting relationships with key senior clients and brand owners, positioning the agency as the strategic partner and thought leader for their business/brand
- Strong New Business and growth driver with current and prospective clients
- Inspire confidence, demonstrate clear leadership and provide strategic direction to the Account Management Teams
- Drive cohesion, profitability and revenue growth across the agency
- Responsible for the growth strategy and execution across our portfolio of tech and commerce services.
- Continue to sell across multiple practices & specialisms that are part of the business
- Commerce tech and services (SAP, SF, Magento, HCL, cloud engineering)
- Experience technology (AEM, Sitecore, Drupal)
- Consulting, CX and data services,
- Assess, develop and grow sales channels directly as well with alliance partners, across the Wunderman Thompson network and WPP within clients and leadership teams
- Understanding market trends and influence our offer & services strategy
- Track record in delivering revenue growth within a services business, preferably in Tech, Commerce, Martech or digital technology services.
- Experience of building and executing a cohesive growth plan aligned to our evolving strategy – driving growth across lead generation, RFP’s and existing clients
- Able to create a pipeline of new prospects aligned to our overall growth ambitions, both revenue targets and type of work we want to grow. Experience of building relationships across a range of stakeholders including C-level client decision makers
- Able to align and motivate a team across sales, partnerships and alliances and marketing.
- Experience of creating and building relationships across clients, partners within a network business.
- Help inform our strategy based on a first hand view of the trends in the market and the needs of clients.
- Background in, or working closely with, large network agency business and leveraging opportunities
- Executive or Board level experience, ideally as a CGO or Client Service Director or similar Proven new business developer
- Strategically-minded, conceptually and creatively engaged
- Track record of generating value for clients and additional profit for the agency
- Strong commercial acumen and can provide tangible evidence of successful P& accountability
- The successful candidate must be able to demonstrate having worked effectively within a
- Leadership team or equivalent, understanding how to influence such a team of peers
- Proven leadership skills with a passion for developing people
- Accurate financial and budget control ability
- Excellent relationship building and interpersonal skills
- Sound problem solver with the ability to manage conflict and complex negotiations
Posted on 10 May 14:36, Closing date 9 Jul