The MyBroadband Conference 2015 has secured South Africa's top telecommunications and broadband leaders to speak at the event.
- Telkom COO Brian Armstrong
- Neotel CEO Sunil Joshi
- Vodacom CEO Shameel Joosub
- Vodacom Executive Head of Innovation Jannie Van Zyl
- Dark Fibre Africa Chief Strategy Officer Reshaad Sha
ki Anastasiou, Radio 702 presenter and TechBusters host will once again be the master of ceremonies.
The annual MyBroadband Conference is the biggest event of its kind in South Africa, and has attracted generous sponsorships from local telecoms and IT companies, including:
- Telkom (Main sponsor)
- Neotel (Main sponsor)
- Vodacom (Titanium sponsor)
- Dark Fibre Africa (Diamond sponsor)
- Huawei (Title sponsor)
- XDSL (Platinum sponsor)
- Cipherwave (Gold sponsor)
- IS Ignite (Gold sponsor)
- BitCo (Gold sponsor)
- Panda Com Distribution (Silver sponsor)
- Avanti Plc (Silver sponsor)
- Adcomtec (Silver Sponsor)
- SS Telecoms (Bronze sponsor)
- Teleforge (Copper sponsor)
- Three6five (Award sponsor)
or more information about the conference and to register, please visit: http://mybroadband2015.co.za/.